Blog post number one: We got married! Woohoo! The wedding planning is done and we are down to executing our life plans...at a much more reasonable rate, I must say. We did that wedding thing in 7 months. Now, moving on and deciding what excatly this blog is. Thanks to my sister in law, Adrienne, I have been inspired to start this thing. I want it to help keep our out of town families in the know with us. I suppose I can also post my arts and crafts, my home projects, and little adventures Dan and I have. That might keep you entertained. I'll share our love of having fun with friends and family. I love to party plan! Also there are several post wedding things to see/do that I can share, like a few photos and a highlight film. I have some grand ideas so when they take place I'll document them too. This is going to be awesome!! Welcome to our life.

