Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I'm a Bruce Person

I would not consider myself a baby person but I sure am a Bruce person. Our little miracle now weighs ten pounds. 

We have made it safely through horrible diaper rash.
He is getting stronger and throwing his weight around. He almost forced his way out of my arms two days ago. I hold him differently now. 
He most certainly has his days and nights mixed up.
He is a very loud sleeper. Lots of chipmunk noises.


We have never been so excited to see a poop. Bruce isn't regular so we track his BM's.  Dan heard if you pump the legs you can help them "go". 




Dan and I have so many places throughout the house to get him to sleep. On any given night you can find one of us going to each of these as if it were a workout circuit training session.



Christmas Eve Week 1

New belly button day Week 2


Sleepy nigh-night angel week 3


:)