Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fantasy Football

Dan and I have joined a Fantasy Football League with The Jeff Wamhoff Clan and Mikey. Neither Dan nor I have done it before but I love watching football and Dan played it so...no problem. 

I took choosing our team name very seriously. I got on the Google and starting poking it for inspiration. The central theme is you need to make your name a play on a player's name, or a team name, or some event that went down in NFL history. 

For example: 
Make it Wayne
Rice, Rice Baby
ABC, Easy as RGIII
Farve Dollar Footlong
Brady Gaga
Back That Asomough Up
Corn on the Schaub

Dan wanted Kountze in there and I wanted something local so we settled on "Kountze Bounty Hunters" to play off of the Saints bounty hunting scandal from last season. I like it. A lot.

We were unable to load an image to the team logo (ESPN only lets you do so much and I can only imagine why they wouldn't let thousand's of men choose their logo willy-nilly...things that make you go "ugh") so below are the images that would have worked for our team page. It's not like the boys would have cared anyway so I enjoy sharing with the girls who read this blog. 

Dog the Bounty Hunter and His Wife



Saints' New Logo. JK.





Saints Offensive Coordinator on Dog's Face




Super Mad Big Guy


Yep. This should be fun. We are not playing for money. Just pride. It will be fun talking to the Jeff Wamhoff Clan at the wedding in January about it all. I'll let you know how it goes. We are only on game one, week one but it was a ton of fun tracking all 14 points our team earned. Look Out!

Are you in a league? How do you feel about Fantasy Football?