The Dan Wams traveled to South Carolina last week for a vacation with his Mom's side of the family. It was a fantastic reunion and a great time for me to meet the rest of his family. Dan really has a great family and we had an amazing time.
Below are some of my iPhone pictures that I thought would be fun to share with you.
Dan and I drove around the first day learning the liquor laws and found this gem. Oh I just love me some persona-lih-zation!! "You know what it is".
The first full day we made it to the beach. A and lil A are so adorbs.
Greg was writing Brenner's name in the sand. Lil A came running over...
...and toppled over. ACTION SHOT!!! She got a good couple of red bumps on her forehead but they healed so fast and she was good to go after a good squeeze from her momma.
The boys played kicking game once or twice. They were sore all week.
Getting to live in the same house as the niece and nephew was awesome for everyone. It always feels good when Brenner calls for you to sit with him or play. Uncle Danny got alot of love from Brenner.
Brenner was on fire. This is him being Bugs Bunny!
I told Brenner that was the basket the stork delivered Audrey in. So he climbed in it to test it out. Later in the week I asked Adrienne to buy me a nail kit we saw on Nickelodeon, Brenner piped up and said "no" to me. I said, "Brenner, I'm not talking to you", and without missing a beat he goes, "You can have a baby, a chubby baby". Flabbergasted I look at Adrienne and give her a 'what are you telling this kid when I'm not around' face. It was amazing; shocking...but amazing. And for the record, no, we will not be getting a chubby baby for Christmas but dang, that kid is funny.
Shopping one day Dan and I heard this guy before we saw him, but it is pretty hard to miss him. He looks to weigh about one hundred pounds.
I mean his head fills up the back window of that car.
This is the drive everyone loved to take. Miles of covered road. You can't see it here but there was so much spanish moss....swoon....I was not able to collect moss to fed ex back to me in Texas but...I'll figure out a way to get my oaks to look as amazing as South Carolina's.
Glad to be back in the great state of Texas but sad to end the family adventure. We are so blessed to get together like that.