Friday, May 17, 2013

That Dog Is Cray

Happy Friday!

I got some cute pics of a tired Lily I wanted to share. 

I left the yard for five minutes to chat with the neighbors. Lily proceeds to bark for five minutes straight and I come back to a relieved dog with a slobber beard. I also learned that when she is tried she is willing to look towards the camera. 


So happy to have me back in her sights, I guess. 


After the excitement I posed her next to the back door where last Friday she freaked out and tried to pry her way in the house after some scary storms rolled through during the work day. She still has shiny, silver paint transfer streaks on her vampire-dog teeth. You can see where she went to work on the kick plate and removed some gold/brass to reveal some silver metal..not to mention the caption hook slice in the wood. 


I drove up that Friday and she was soaking wet and naked (no collar). Amazing. One of a kind. Only one needed.