Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Life's Little Fanicies

My tenth grade History teacher, Mr Stanford, would always holler at us kids as the bell rang for us to leave on Fridays...He had this stock speech he would roll out. That phrase has stuck with me for life, "Do all things in moderation".

True story!

Dan and I have been feeling the pinch of saving and it feels like there is no end in sight. Something always comes up. Broken (insert house item), busted (insert car part), increase in (insert payment name here).

To help me through it, it is life's little fancies that keep me smiling.

Fresh cut flowers



Making Dan wear the clothes I bought him months ago


Getting a new set of smell good waxes for my scentsy
That's my new fav scent right there




Making photo books online and finally buying them when the 50% deals go on!



Doing my nail-zezz


And taking pictures of Lily:







I hope you have fun this Fall season with the little things you love too!