This past weekend my parents took Bruce and me along on their trip to Baton Rouge to watch LSU's spring football game. I busted out all the baby sized purple and gold outfits and we crossed state lines on Friday.
We went grocery shopping and spotted this super cool dude with his fine purchase.
We almost bought one for ourselves but we draw the line of a funny purchase when it's over $35.
The next day we headed into the stadium. Never thought I'd enter that place with a baby.
Epic selfie.
Back to Texas, Our Texas.
Little man is almost four months. He is sord of, kind of able to sit up. I cried at this moment.
Mr Man is such a morning person. I took him to the Bunny early one morning and he got the pic in maybe three takes. I'd like to take credit for his delightful morning disposition but that would be a complete and utter lie.
We stayed out all day running some errands. While he is a morning person, he is not an all day dude. By the afternoon he was ready for home and gave me an icy stare. Over it.
Icy stare and all, 3 month Bruce has been a complete dream. Getting him in and out of his carrier, negotiating strollers and front packs and slings, and toys and blinky lights and baby toys with stupid baby music...I can handle it. I am so thankful for our big boy.