The anticipation is mounting for the upcoming field day. I am currently stressing over game rules and how to set up teams the day of. I don't want to set up the teams in advance and I'd like for it to be a little bit random.
So far rules for team set up are:
1. Spouses/couples may not be on the same team-I learned that from the Wamhoffs. They figure you already argue with that person so there is no sense having you be on the same team and adding in public humiliation.
2. There needs to be an even number of boys and girls on each team. I love girl power but if I want my team to win the hammer throw I may need a man.
I don't have anymore rules. That's it. And I'm not saying rule number three is "Have fun" because everybody says that. I'm not saying that. It's a given at my parties. Duh.
I'm thinking people will draw for teams by reaching for a colored bandanna in a bag. Team colors will be Red, White, Blue, and Grey. SO EXCITED!!!