35 Days till Mardi Pardi 2013!!
I feel so overwhelmed with happiness and excitement that I cannot put enough exclamations points at the end of this sentence so I will not even end it (nope, not doing it)
I feel so overwhelmed with happiness and excitement that I cannot put enough exclamations points at the end of this sentence so I will not even end it (nope, not doing it)
Mardi Gras Season is in full swing, baby! The hotty toddies of The South are making the rounds to their favorite (invited to) balls and I am smokin' jealous! Beautiful times, family and friends, loud noises and flashing lights, all dressed up in tuxes and ball gowns.
One of these days I'd like to go big and have a bunch of us roll down to NOLA for the weekend. We will set up a tent on good ol' St Charles Ave and snack on g-free foods and sip on drinks all the day long while we catch beads and make friends with the locals.
Below is the highlight reel for my fav times out in NOLA. I am proud to say I have celebrated with a parade a few times.
2012 SETX MG-It poured rain most of the time but who cares

2011 SETX MG-It was beyond cold but who cares

2010 Nola Dimanche Gras-we had to work the next day in Texas but who cares


2009 Nola

We do not talk about 2008.
2007 did not happen for me. But I was there in spirit.
2006 STP and Nola baby's first MG. When it's your first you need ALL the beads you can get.

I would really like a picture with YOU this year for Mardi Gras!!
There is a chance that I can get you on a float with me for the Southeast Texas Mardi Gras in Port Arthur. No it is not the historic parades of New Orleans but I can promise you it can be as dirty and gross and fantastic. Also being on the float side of things is an experience in and of itself.
How does that sound?! COME ON!