Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Makin' Moves

We have been makin' moves outside lately. Here are the pictures to prove the fruits of our labor. You know how people be taking pictures of themselves with their trees... well, Dan wasn't around but my furry child was so I made her sit by everything to give you a scale on the size of our new trees and plants. It is super cute and funny. Please enjoy. 



Lily, Look at me. "Nope".


Lily, look at mama. "Uh uh".


Cat!, Look here. "Nope".


 Brandon was visiting and brought his dog, Bubba, aka the polar bear. He was all GQ tryina keep them honies back. 








Flower bed under the bigger oak.

The oak right next to it never had a flower bed because it was fenced in where the previous owners kept cows. It is high time I made a flower bed to match it's opposite. It gets half the water the other oak does because of the ground level so I will have to work on that too. 




As an added bonus, please enjoy these classic catnap pictures. Breaking her neck.