Another blog I read did this and I thought it was cute so I had to try it myself. And since we are making a baby right now I wonder what he will be like; he probably won't be like Dan or me.
1. He likes math; he would correct me by saying that he doesn't like it, rather he can handle it and it's a part of his life.
I straight up hate math.


2. He likes car shows
I like reality shows
3. He takes his coffee black
I take my creamer with coffee

4. He can read car and diesel forums for hours
I can Pinterest for days; I have 2,291 pins My Boards on Pinterest
5. He reads very intently for information
I retain about 33% of the information if it's non-fiction.
6. He chose our home based on the land
I am lucky a house was on the land
7. He grew up Lutheran
I grew up Catholic

8. I like mayo
He thinks mayo is of the devil
9. He likes Aggies
I like Tigers. Preterm labor is a concern of mine considering my stress level during games.
10. He likes staying in
I like going out
11. Dan dresses in the black-gray-blue range. One time he wore red.
I like wearing helmets especially if they have deer antlers mounted to them
12.I like to party plan
He likes to weasel out of parties altogether
13. He is sooo good with his niece and nephew
I love the sound of little kids crying
14. Dan can slice a machete over a champagne bottle and shear it open
15. I love, love, love fresh seafood
Dan is slowly but surely (five years slowly) trying out seafood. He ate a shrimp boil I made this year!