This week in Lily-land has been uber cute.
Dan put the treadmill in the house for me on Wednesday. Lily was weirded out from the git. She stayed in front of the machine the entire thirty minutes I walked. Very concerned with this machine. I mean, look at that face! So funny.
Last night we discovered she tore the pad on her vestigial thumb/pad thing on her front passenger side leg/foot. It wasn't too bad but it needed to be cleaned. Dan hog tied her on the ground while I did the dirty work. She gave me mean looks the entire time. I wrapped it up in pre-wrap and Dan then called our cat-dog a race horse and asked me to make a matching "sock" on her other leg lol. Maybe for Halloween.
She didn't like her leg wrap, of course, and after you put something on them, like dog shoes, you get the best show ever. The video is not that exciting but you can see she doesn't want to move and she kicks it out in protest once. Please enjoy Lily's first steps with her "race sock". She did get a treat after.
