Monday, November 4, 2013

Church Shower

My church friends hosted a baby shower for me this past Saturday and I was blown away by their generosity! 


The cake tasted like wedding cake. Amaretto or almond...I'm not sure, no one was, but it was delicious. 


I was dared to eat a baby booty so I did. 


It was marshmallow on the inside!!!




Ari made me a huge latchook. She said she started it before she knew the gender. She, like me, thought it was going to end up being a girl but SURPRISE...it's a boy! She kept on and I'm glad she did. I plan to make a huge floor pillow out of it.  I think the little guy will like it as we try to introduce him to our favorite stories from when we were kids. 


He got so many clothes! Including a little outfit with an alligator on the butt...now he can dress like his big furry sister, Lily, when we put her in her Gator costume randomly through out the year. 


JJ WATT!


With my five hostesses and a few of the guests. All of these women have taken me under their wings and showed me a welcomed time at church. I couldn't ask for a better church family than them. I hope to make them proud going forward. And I can't wait to baptize baby Dan Wam in front of all of them early next year!