My bff Celia hosted a shower for me in collaboration with my sweet neighbor Kristi last Saturday. It was super fun getting together again with my neighbors and family and friends!!
I got hooked up with onsies!!! LSU and aTm.
We coo'd over baby Jude. 3 months old these days. Here we are surrounding him. My plump belly in full view though.
Baby Butt cake!! It was super yummy with the pudding I like in the middle.
Celia's games were super great...several that you could do between stuffing your face with all the apps and cake and punch and one that had everybody channeling their inner child. Play-doh time. We all made a little baby and I got to pick the best. Here are a few of the contenders.
I went for this one because it had an LSU theme and what was a pacie but to me looked like a goatee.
Later in the week my cord blood donation kit came in the mail! Yay science!!!!!!!!!
Prepping for this baby has been awesome. I am a last minute kind of person so having a time limit which is relatively unknown really inspires pressure inducing cleaning insanity.
I have been going room by room, closet by closet, and drawer by drawer organizing papers and things that haven't been touched since we moved here 3 years ago...for shame on me!! So while my house looks like the picture below...real progress and two bags of trash have been made.
Random side note: The fall colors are peaking through!
36 weeks and two daysssss
