Halloween morning offered up apocalyptic rains and flooded roads...
My drive in:
Taken by Channel 6 and posted to Facebook. This was when everyone was driving in during the AM rush hour. I pass this on my way to work...I did not use the access road like those folks.
The parking lot exiting my work. Some poor soul wasn't aware of the ditch beneath the water and took their turn too sharp. They're jeep was perfectly fine after being helped out.
Leaving the Doctor's office after a baby appointment. My hospital is down the street from my work building. My SUV and Dan's truck handled business.
Leaving the hospital. At an intersection.
Despite all that, the skies cleared and Trunk or Treat at church was a "go". I had planned on making Dan's Mustang Lightening McQueen but the festivities were brought indoors and I went with an easy standby for me, a hippie theme. I needed to buy nothing and I was the only non-scary halloweener in there. Bam. I was also the most boring. Bummer. I posted up in a chair and simply passed out candy while my compatriots hosted little games. Oh well.
And the number one reason why I love being involved with the youth is seeing them at events like this and enjoying it with them.






