Sunday, March 30, 2014

Singing a Swing's Praises

Lemme tell ya about this swing I got.

I was finally folding socks after letting them sitting in a pile on my couch for days. I had the baby sleeping and the monitor on to keep an eye on him. I hear a baby grunt, "UH". I pick up the monitor to check his crazy eyes and he picks up his arm to stretch above his head. That's usually the kiss of death for a nap. My chest seizes up a bit. That swing still moves at a steady pace. He gives another baby grunt and a bit of a cry, "UH, Ahh". But the swing still goes and his arms go limp at his side. Passed back out. I love that swing. I was able to finish folding those socks. And now I'm blogging about it. Next up, putting the socks away. I love that swing.

Bruce looking like his monkey rattle

Dan humming church songs to him