This past week Dan sold his motorcycle. It is the end of an era. We really only rode the thing for a year or so but kept it for another weighing the consequences. I even got my motorcycle license in case we wanted to get serious, well I really got it because what if Dan and I were riding and on a stop Dan got bit by a rattlesnake and he passed out? Who was gunna save us? ME! I hear in life-or-death situations you get stronger than you've ever been so I could totally strap unconscious Dan on the back of the bike and maneuver the 800 pound bike and us to safety. I will always keep that motorcycle license. You never know, maybe I can save a random biker one day.
Memory Lane-pun intended.
Dan put the bike in the house for a week while cleaning it. That's how we roll.
Mike took the bike for a joyride in the back yard with Bailey following close behind...pretty funny video.
I took my motorcycle class with Harley in Beaumont. These were the bikes were rode on. They were super fun and user friendly. I am proud to say I was the only girl in the group and the youngest, for sure.
A picture of Dan on his last ride with that bike.
I don't think this is end of our biker days. Maybe when Dan and I go vacationing in the future we can rent motorcycles to tour the area. I want my own, though. I have control issues...when on the bike, as he will attest to.
