Yesterday Dan had a revelation. He looked over at lily taking up a third of the couch and said, "That is a BIG dog" (Well yea, welcome to reality lol). He said he still sees her as the small puppy he got years ago. They are so sweet together. Lily shares her fourth Birthday with Brenner this November. We can't imagine life without her.
This is video of Lily and I hanging out at the time when Dan gets home in the evenings.
Dan taught Lily these tricks back in the day. It's a fifty/fifty shot if she actually catches the treat in her mouth at the end.
He makes her work for her treats and we get very excited when she makes a catch at the end.
Lily's many names:
Tiger Lily-The first name she got while at college with the boys, tiger stripes and all
Lily Mae-To be used when she is being sweet, mostly in use with the Wamhoff clan and Aggie folks
Lily Mae Wamhoff- To be used when scolding her followed by a "...WHat Did YOU Doooo?"
Lily Wonka-Willy wonka was my nickname as a kid so I passed it on with a Lily spin
Willy Beans-When she toots (a play on Jelly beans)
Kitty Kitty Bang Bang-Inspired by one on Dan's favorite childhood movies Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (she is our "fine four legged friend" (Fine four fendered friend))
Bang Bang-For short when she acts cray-cray
Kitty Cat or just plain Kitty-She can act like a cat sometimes
Willy Face
Boo Boo Bang Bang
Boo Boo Kitty
God have mercy on our future children and their nicknames to come. I am bad for nicknaming my loves.
I'm sure I have missed a few of Lily's nicknames; if you have any to add please feel free to mention them in the comment section :)
