Friday, June 28, 2013

Baby Bell Pepper

HAPPY FRIDAY, MUCHACHOS!!

So at this time my baby might be the size of a bell pepper or an apple or a lemon...I have a bell pepper in the house so here we go. This basically shows that I am not showing but just am my regular sized self and I have room enough in my body cavity for a bell pepper sized baby lol I'm sick of my apps reminding me to take "another belly picture" so here I did it. 

Please enjoy the following photo shoot as I decide I need the dog involved. 


This is when I thought I'd be normal with a shameless selfie.


Then I had a brilliant idea. Get the dog AND the veggie! 





 But the dog kept licking the bell pepper. And that was just weird. That's my baby bell pepper. 


I sat the pepper down and got a treat involved.


 REEEAACCHHH...


Teacups are always in the way.


Photo shoot over*

 *No dogs went without treats after the filming of this event.