Check out this kid! It's got arms and legs!!! Holy moly!!! We finally got a certified US and they said that we ARE at 12 weeks and the kid is due 12/19. Dan may get his birthday baby after all (his birthday is 12/17 and he, for some reason I can't relate to, wants to share his birthday with this kiddo-such a sweet daddy to be).
Look at it's tiny booty!!
I have a few pregnancy apps on my cell phone that were recommended by my doctor. They show cute pics of the kid's progress. They have tips on super foods and encourage you to rest. They also say to spend a few minutes everyday thinking about your kid and do some "prenatal bonding". It was super weird at first. I wasn't quite sure what to do with my hands or what to think about during that time. I have no bump so it's hard to visualize what's going on.
So I got to thinking about what I can't wait to experience with the kid over the next 18 years.
Clean and edited hip hop/pop music. I love that genre. Baby Swag on. At a certain gestational age I know the kid will be able to hear so we can rock out in the car to music together.
Look at it's tiny booty!!
So I got to thinking about what I can't wait to experience with the kid over the next 18 years.
Clean and edited hip hop/pop music. I love that genre. Baby Swag on. At a certain gestational age I know the kid will be able to hear so we can rock out in the car to music together.

Dixie chicks. All three of there albums plus...maybe the new album by Natalie Maines because I cannot seem to want to separate my ears from Natalie Maines' voice. Nope, don't wanna.

Super hero love. As a three year old I loved batman. I can't wait to know which superhero my kid wants to be like.

Introducing them to magic and Sci-fi: HARRY POTTER!!

Telling my kid they "can do hard" when they complain something is "too hard", I will throw it back in their face just like my mom did ALL. THE. TIME. She would say, "you can do hard". Ewwww that phrase would make me sooo mad. I would think, "no I cannot". And then I would cry. lol But she was right. I can. I did. I am. And so will my kid. They can "do hard".

I can't wait for sports. Whatever sport they pick to be theirs. I cannot wait to watch them play and master the rules and get good at their position. Dan and I have similar playing personalities so it will be all too exciting to raise our kid(s) and coach or support them through the years.

Working out how to handle the kid in church. I love watching how other parents do it. Dan and I comment and usually agree on if we like what's happening or not. It's pretty awesome and I am super pumped. I know we will be embarrassed and anxious and nervous and we wont always be good at it but we will get a good system down. Our kids will learn how much we love God and hopefully learn to be as close to him as we are (Ok, crying spell).

So much to look forward to. Now just to remember to enjoy the present. This anticipation is a happy thing though.