Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sweet 16 Plus 10

My birthday was great. I was minus one important ingredient but overall...quite awesome! I started it off  saying hi to my tree frog on the back door. So cute.


Rocked my sparkly nails. That was as crazy as it got on this pregnant 26th birthday of mine. Look out world I'm sparkly. 


I got to work and my cube was beautifully decorated! 


They gave me a Sweet 16 sash...just add 10! Cheese@!


I got a flower and several cards from my loves all over Texas. Made me feel very special..all you folks! 


You know it's a different kind of birthday when your parents hook you up with a maternity/nursing pillow. Best gift ever! I slept with that bad boy last night, yep! 


Then I rounded out the night with this sleepy, demon eyed, cat dog. Dan says she still has a cute face. I can't get passed the creepy eye situation. 


It really was an awesome birthday. When I say my age I have to think about it. Can't quite pull out any number these days that sounds correct. Time has just flown by. I told Dan that maybe next year I will go all out for my birthday then I thought, maybe not, I will have a 6 month old...lol Dan said he would be the DP, the Designated Parent. Now that's teamwork.