Monday, April 29, 2013

Celia's Baby Shower

 This past Saturday I hosted (with the help of tons of people: my coworkers, my church and my mom, dad, and Husband) a baby shower for my sweet, sweet, prego friend Celia. This is her first baby so it was time to go all out and celebrate the momma-to-be. 




We had lemon water, hot tea, and lime sherbet punch by request (when the pregnant lady wants a certain flavor  you better bring it). I was more than obliged because it went with my color scheme. lol selfish. 




Cake brought by her friend Candace which was made by her family members at The Cake Box in Mount Belvieu/Baytown. So cute how they showcased the baby's name!!


Stephanie and Susan brought the fruits veggies and cupcakes. The fruit was soooooo perfectly ripe. Can't ask for better than that.





Then it was game time. We played guess the baby food. I got four sweet flavours and four savory. All quite gross. 


Gross face. But she knows her beef flavors. Which is quite impressive. 


I told them to keep their disgusted faces on as I took the picture. Most did not get the memo and it was just tough to tear them away from their concentrated guessing. 



We then moved on to "guess the poop". I melted 9 different major candy bars and put them in the baby diapers for a yucky effect. But honestly the melted chocolate made the whole room smell awesome. People guessed what the cady bar was by look and smell. Just about everyone got 8/9 correct. 


 Present time!!!



 











We are missing a few people here but this crew was such a joy to host. It was an awesome party!!