Dan and I made a day/night trip to New Orleans last weekend to celebrate his work mentor's kid's twenty first birthday. Following? Okay.
We had a super fun crew. One guy was from Mississippi. His accent was pretty difficult to understand so early on in the evening I told him that as the night wore on I would need subtitles when he spoke.
We were in a balcony bar and the Mississippian saw these girls and literally ran to go talk to them.
At the Piano bar. Note the piano player photo bombing us.
You write your song requests on the napkins and pass it along. A few of us couldn't read was was written on this card so we refused to pass it to the singer declaring that the Mississippian (he wrote this) was lacking in the handwriting department.
Us with the birthday girl, Rachel.
We requested a Lonely Island song and she edited the main word with "heart". Still love it.
This was also my favorite singer. She is soooo cute and spunky and had the best voice, by far.
On our way out Rachel covered the Mississippian's eyes from the crazy women on a balcony.
Great night out. That had to have been our most tame time spent in the French Quarter. Dan and I lived to tell another tale from the nola. Nola: 3, The Dan Wams: 2
