I didn't take any pictures or videos on Sunday so to give you something fun to look at please enjoy these awesome videos of Brenner "roaring" from Easter weekend. It makes me crack up every time I see these. Turn your volume down, they're loud.
So on Sunday we woke up, played some and went to church. He was such a good kid the ENTIRE time. Just goes to show how awesome his parents are. I mean this kid was a dream and made Dan and I look really good. He was quiet the whole time. He stood when we did. He folded his hands in prayer when Dan nudged him it was time. He was great at quiet, self play. I mean dang. I could barely handle the awesomeness that is how well behaved he conducted himself with us at church. I had a moment before the service thinking, this could end very poorly. But he totally showed me up.
We got two types of reactions that day from people. The people who knew us well joked with us saying that we sure make large, well behaved babies. I said yes, I make grown children. Isn't that neat?! haha
Then there were those people who, mind you, we have been going to church with for 2 years now who honest to goodness told us our child was so well behaved. We replied with the honest answer that no, he was our nephew and his parents are rock stars! That's why he is such a good kid.
I mean really?! Our child? We sit up front every service. We have never had a kid before in church. We don't leash him up outside while we go in lol
Anyways...so we leave and Dan and I are laughing about "our child" we never bring to church and Dan tells me that my explaining that his parents are rock stars will probably leave those people to believe that we are actually related to parents who are rock stars. Oh well. The weirdest things usually do stick and make the rumor mill so, that works.
G and A, you guys are rockstars!! I hope the parenting work we put in will create a kid who acts just as well when he grows up. What a super kiddo! Thanks for letting us have him. He did great and didn't completely kill us with the "Why" questions..or me rather. Dan is so much better with him. Can't wait for the next Boo only visit...then of course the mixtures with Audrey too and Aud alone...that will be so exciting for me I think! Nails and other girly stuff!! YAY!!