Monday, July 29, 2013

Boo Man Day 2

Morning one and we set off for some donuts. Boo was a super "goof nugget" as Uncle Dan would say. 

Dan had to take a work call so Boo, in between staring out the window looking for logger trucks and other semis, he got cuddly with Danny. Soo cuuute...who doesn't love a good head lock?




Later in the day he dug for dinosaurs in a "glacier I ordered by UPS from the North pole..." And then of course because I said North pole Santa came up so I had to add that angle in..."because Santa works year round and they do scientific stuff too". I tell the worst kid stories. 









...Annndd back to go karting....



The chain came loose every so often...you might hear Brenner making his engine noises as Dan pushed him to the shop...

UM AND I'D ALSO LIKE TO ADD THAT THIS KID KNOWS HIS LEFT FROM RIGHT...?!!!!! I can barely handle those directions....hello?! Remarkable.




On THE last lap of the day they ran over some doggy ca-ca and it went all over them. They just laughed and laughed..I think it was only sort of funny because it didn't get on anyone's face. Other wise it would have been horrible. I mean I already think it's horrible but I'm also not a stinky man/boy.



He got soo dirty from all the outside action!!! 

After showers Boo put on his pajamas and we went to get some fro-yo. Nope, we don't care. Pajamas everywhere.
I asked them to smile and I got no cheese :( What the heck?! Boo just stared at the TV behind me.


Then we rented Cars 2 and the boy ate an ENTIRE bag of popcorn by himself! Amazing...



That's the night we saw that Lily had been bitten by what I believe were Fire Ants. She had done so much running that day that I have no idea when these bites happened. They just got so aggravated by her quick legs making friction on the bites...poor girl dog...We think the ant poison did a number on her because while she did run a lot she didn't last very long and was almost "drunk" acting during a break from go karting. We laughed but soon thought it was a serious problem. Her legs were wobbly, shaky, and crossed as she stammered on the driveway. We thought she was overheated so we took it seriously. She was definitely dehydrated so we got her inside and let he drink a lot of water and lay on the cold tile. I watched her for the rest of the afternoon and she perked back up. it wasnt until that night when we found the bites. I put ammonia on them and then a water and baking soda paste while Dan held her down for 20 minutes during the movie. He then gave her a bath and I got her a bendryl...she passed OUT!!

Here is Dan holding her down waiting for the baking soda to neutralize the pain...or whatever it is supposed to do. 


Lily is looking better but we will continue to watch the bo-bo's and make sure she doesn't get infected...or its off to her favorite place, the VET!!!

Also...so far ant bites are way easier to deal with than skunk attacks. Just saying. 

Anyways..back to Boo.

I read Boo one of my kiddy books from back in the day and Dan read the Bear Snores On and it was day 2 done.