Week 17.
We are almost, sorda kinda, close to half way there.
I broke down after two days in a row of feeling so uncomfortable in my work pants and bought some maternity pants. They rock. Today is the first day I am wearing them. It feels as good as having a margarita. Just kidding. Nothing is better than having a margarita.
At the PG lady store they had some cute graphic tee baby onsies. The sleeves and neck say, "here a moo, there a moo, everywhere a moo moo..." awwww... then the butt has a little scraggly cow tale that sticks out. Awww again.

PLUS...peepee teepees..."scientifically" speaking, because that's the only kind of advice I get these days (everybody's an expert when anybody can get pregnant...but I digress) "When the air hits the little guys weewee it stimulates the need to pee. Just pop one of the tents on his you-know-what and you're good to go". Scientific or not, I like those tents. Though, I'll probably just use regular washcloths or tissues like normal folks. The lady was like, "the inside is terry cloth!" so... basically it's a wash cloth lol
Now that we know the sex we are focusing our attention now on the nursery. Whoop Whoop!!!
I'd love to share some pins from my inspiration board with you nice folks. Here is a sampling. Also keep in mind this is for me and less for the kid. I don't like the traditional cutsey stuff so some of my ideas may seem a-typical.
Colors: Black and White and Gray and Yellow.
This gender neutral scheme can help me in the future should we have a little girl. Reusing supplies, yep yep! And I think the bright colored gear and equipment for the kid (excersaucer, bouncey swing thing, tummy time mat etc) will look super awesome against a gray background.









Welp. That's it for now. Love you, people. Have a great and safe weekend and as my tenth grade history teacher always told us, "do all things in moderation".
Random side note: I learned a new saying when someone asks you something that deserves a "yes" answer you instead reply..."does Dolly Parton sleep on her back?!..." bahahah I love it.