Monday, July 29, 2013

Boo Man Choo Pt 1

Finally, the day had come for a weekend with Boo. I got home from work and he and Dan were in the garage working. Boo was red faced and dirt streaked already...both boys were very sweaty. 




First I got to record Danny being chased by Brenner...





Then came lap after hilarious lap..."hi Aunt D, we're driving by...Hi Aunt D, make sure you get some video...hi d we are going fassstttt!!!"




A familiar scene, plugging his ears. He didn't want to wear the ear protection the whole time because I suppose he wanted to hear himself yell instructions to Dan lol


Later that evening we had some dinner, we got some Gatorade in him, took showers, and then sat down for a movie The Incredibles...we soon learned this was not going to hold his attention and at 7:40 he goes to Dan, "Danny have you watched enough TV?"
Dan presses pause, "Yea, do you want to go to bed?"
B: "In a minute"
D: "Then do you want to go to bed?"
B:"yea"
Dan and I look at each other with confused faces and shrug our shoulders (that was easy)
D: "ok"

We read two books and he was off to to the Land of Nod. 

Such a good kid...