Friday, July 26, 2013

Go Kart 3

Today is the day we get to begin our adventure with the Boo Man Choo!

Last night Dan was hard at work with his pet project. She's got wheels! 


Dan can be seen in the background mounting the last tire to the wheel. Dude was dripping sweat.


He didn't have the gas pedal set up so he just held the throttle cable and pulled it to make it go. Very sketchy.

Check out this screamin' demon! 


Nice seat right? And he got me on there with him for a "stroll" through the front yard. I regretted it the second we got out of the barn. I was certain the whole time I was going to get bucked out. 
Dan is putting the old seat on today. Plus the roll cage and seat belts...and hooking up the gas peddle, etc, etc.

T-minus 5 hours till weekend with Boo begins!